Notice on the processing and protection of personal data regarding consents
(hereinafter: the "Notice")
YASENKA d.o.o. is committed to maintaining a relationship of trust by respecting and protecting your privacy and your personal data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”).
Who are we?
YASENKA d.o.o., OIB 23757946570, with its registered office in Vukovar (City of Vukovar), Dvanaest redarstvenika 2 / c (hereinafter: “Company”, “we”) is the head of processing for personal data processing procedures conducted through this website.
Processing of personal data
According to the applicable regulations on personal data protection, the term “personal data” is used for all data relating to an individual whose identity has been established or can be established (“respondent”). The functioning of a website usually involves the use of computer systems and software solutions that collect data about users of the website and their devices, and the storage and transmission of such information is done automatically when using Internet communication protocols.
Generally speaking, through cookies and other technologies that enable this method of data collection, the Company collects information about the computer you use to access our website. The information provided may include your location, browser type, access times and website addresses, and information about your activities on our website (eg products you are browsing). The Company will use such data to obtain statistical information on how to use our website and to ensure the proper operation and improvement of the website.
Furthermore, when you use this website, the Company may also collect and process data related to you as an individual, which data allows your identification, either directly or together with additional information, when you choose to provide it (e.g. when you sign up for a newsletter or analyze your activities on a website based on data collected by cookies. In general, you can find out more about the processing of personal data by the Company in the Statement on the manner of collecting, protecting and using personal data.
What are the purposes and legal bases of processing?
The Company may use personal data collected through its website for the following purposes:
- The Company processes an email address to send newsletters about news and offers. You only receive the newsletter if you have voluntarily requested it, with your consent. You are never obliged to give consent to the Company for the use of your personal data for these purposes and, if you refuse to give consent, there will be no harmful consequences for you. You can simply unsubscribe from our newsletter list at any time by selecting the options at the bottom of each newsletter, and we will no longer send you the newsletter after that.
- Setting up and improving an onlineproduct catalog and providing information, advertisements and offers that are relevant to you on their website. Processing for these purposes is based on your consent collected through cookies. You are never obliged to give consent to the Company for the use of your personal data for these purposes and, if you refuse to give consent, there will be no harmful consequences for you. Also, you can withdraw any consent you have given at any time by changing your cookie settings. More information about cookies can be found in the Cookie Notice.
The data collected will be processed by the Company for the purpose for which it was provided and of which you have been informed.
Who do we share your personal information with?
The Company may, with the obligation of confidentiality, share data with reliable partners (including partners listed on this website) and processors who apply appropriate technical and security measures to ensure the protection of personal data, for statistical analysis, provide administrative and technical support , delivery organization or similar needs.
- We may also share your personal information with the competent state authorities that will process it in the course of their duties within the scope of law when our obligation is prescribed by applicable law and in accordance with their legal powers, as well as with external advisers and other temporary employees. .
If there is a need to transfer other personal data outside the European Economic Area, we will inform the respondent, we will act as required by applicable laws and regulations and ensure that the personal data and rights of respondents are adequately protected by appropriate safeguards.
What are your rights?
Unless exceptions apply to them under applicable data protection laws and regulations, as a respondent, you have the following rights with respect to your personal information:
- The right to information;
- Right of access;
- Right to correction;
- Right of deletion;
- The right to withdraw consent at any time if processing takes place on the basis of consent;
- The right to data portability;
- The right to limit processing;
- The right to object;
- The right to complain to the supervisory body (Personal Data Protection Agency).
In the event that you decide to exercise one of the above rights, we will proceed upon request without undue delay. We will also provide information on the actions taken without undue delay, and in any case within one month of receiving the request. This period may be extended by an additional two months, as appropriate, taking into account the complexity and number of applications. We will notify you of any such extension, within one month of receiving the request, along with the reasons for the delay. This information is provided free of charge.
If the requests are clearly unfounded or excessive, especially due to their frequent repetition, we reserve the right to:
- charge a reasonable fee taking into account the administrative costs of complying with the request; or
- refuse to act upon request.
Security of your personal information
We use appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect data from unauthorized access, alteration, loss, theft and any other damage and misuse of your personal data.
Storage of personal data
We store your personal data only for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purpose of the processing in question, ie usually for the period of fulfillment of the contractual relationship with our partner or for the period explicitly prescribed by applicable law. However, we will store the data for an extended period of time if we have to deal with any complaints regarding the services provided or if we need to protect the Company’s interests regarding the Company’s potential liability.
If we process your personal data on the basis of your consent, such personal data will only be processed for the duration of the consent which you may withdraw at any time. If you do so, we will stop processing that personal information.
Will this Notice change?
We are constantly monitoring and improving our data protection practices. Due to these continuous changes, changes in the law and the changing nature of technology, our data protection practices will change from time to time. We therefore encourage you to check this page for possible new updates.
You can contact us at:
This Notice was last updated in June 2019.